20081212

dare you to move

aku happy bila dengaq ramai kawan2 aku kt uitm dulu da abeh belajar..Bachelor in Science Computer ...some said they have done a very good and perfect job on FYP.. how proud i'm..aku tahu ramai yg xsenang dgn aku di FTMSK tapi aku tau gak ramai gak yg suka and senang dgn aku kat situ .."we can't make ALL people like us" rite?.. hmm.. untuk kwn2 ...welcome to another part of our life..job's life.. whether u like it or not.. u must do it..for MONEY..find it can't leave it..(6am-5pm)... aku nak semua rasa betapa heavennya weekend untuk semua pekerja...how suck nya hari isnin.. we all the same.. the different is i'm still struggle to finish my study and you all have already finish it..find a job..lets feel how lovely "1st salary" for us..how proud i'm to support family,how proud i'm to spent my own money ..

a r e w e h u m a n ?

And I don't want the world to see me,
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand.
When everything's made to be broken, Align CenterI just want you to know who I am.

No comments: